登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

家庭教育文章

http://youyan7224480.blog.163.com/

 
 
 

日志

 
 

你的容颜 your touch   

2009-06-29 14:07:27|  分类: 美丽英文 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

Who will believe my verse in time to come.

后人有谁会相信我的诗行,

If it were filled with your most high deserts?

假如里面载满着对你美德的颂扬?

Though yet, heaven knows, it is but as a tomb

毕竟,天知道,它只会象坟墓一样,

  

Which hides your life and shows not half your parts.

把你的生命和一半的本色掩埋。

If I could write the beauty of your eyes  

如果我能写出你的眉目流盼,

And in fresh numbers number all your graces,  

用清新的韵律细数你的仪志万千,

The age to come would say ,"this poet lies:  

将来人们会说:“这诗人简直谎话连篇:

Such heavenly touches ne'er touched earthly faces."

如此国色天姿哪会流落人间!”

So should my papers yellowed with their age  

于是我的诗稿将岁月熏黄,

Be scorned like old men of less truth than tongue,

被人讥讽为饶舌老人的信口雌黄。

And your true rights be termed a poet's rage  

你的真实容貌将被视为诗人的狂想,

And stretched metre of an antique song:

或是一首古老歌曲夸张的翻版:

   

But were some child of yours alive that time,

但你如果有孩子活在那时,

   

You should live twice; in it and in my rhyme.

你会拥有两个生命,在孩子身上,也在我诗行。

  评论这张
 
阅读(214)| 评论(0)

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018